Returns & Refund policy
Returns & Refund policy
Seller Return & Refund Policy:
You may return any equipment you purchase at Rasiva within 14 days of delivery, provided that it is unused, undamaged and in its original packaging, You will be liable for the shipping costs to our head office,the shipping cost for products already sent to you and a 15% handling fee.
After we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will credit your account with the purchase price of the product within 10 days of the return (or refund you if that is your preference).
Please follow the policy:
1. To request return information, please contact us at email@example.com within 14 days after you receive the parcel. Your return must be postmarked within 14 days of the date you received the item.
2. We do not accept merchandise for return unless items are defective that was caused by the seller, in which case they will be replaced, subject to availability, or refunded at buyers discretion.
3. Gifts redeemed are non-returnable and cannot be exchanged for cash.
4. All the cost caused by the returning shall be borne by the buyer.
5. The airbill number and clear photos of the returned parcel are required after the buyer send the parcel. Before shipping a return, photograph the item for your records.
If you have received a product which turns out to be defective or otherwise, please notify us as soon as reasonably possible after you become aware of the defect, but in any event within 14 days after delivery / collection of the product.
You can do so by contacting us via the email address on our Contact Us page and we will arrange to collect the product from you . Once we have inspected the product and validated your return, we will at your choice repair / replace the product (if such repair is possible / we have the same product in stock to use as a replacement) or credit your account with the purchase price of the product (or refund you if that is your preference). If the repair / replacement takes longer than 21 days, we will get in touch with you to see if you would rather receive a credit / refund.
Notes on defective products
We do our best to ensure that the products we deliver to you are of a high quality, and in good working order and without defects.
What is a defect? A defect is a material imperfection in the manufacture of a product or any characteristic of a product, which makes the product less acceptable than one would reasonably be entitled to expect in the circumstances.
The following will NOT be regarded as defects and will not entitle you to a return under this section:
- faults resulting from normal wear and tear;
- damage arising from negligence, user abuse or incorrect usage of the product;
- damage arising from a failure to adequately care for the product;
- damage arising from unauthorized alterations to the product;
Some situations when only partial refunds are granted (if applicable)
1. The item is not in the original condition, damaged or missing parts that were not caused by the seller.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
1. If you haven’t received a refund yet, Please check your bank account firstly.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. To return your product, you should contact us at email@example.com first to provide you with the return address.
2. Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
3. If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We are not responsible for the risk of returned item.
4. Customers will only be charged once for shipping costs (this includes returns);